Thank you very much for visiting us. We want your experience on our website to be the best it can be.
To access our services, you hereby declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act in accordance with your national law.
That the domain www.macguffin.es, hereinafter, the Website, is registered under the name of MAC GUFFIN S.L.
Data of the Website Owner:
MAC GUFFIN S.L.
C/ Nenúfar, 5
28039 Madrid (España)
C.I.F. (Tax ID Code): B-80089295
Mercantile Register Data:
Volume 1450, Sheet 185, Section 8, Page M-26949
Access to the Website and the information relating to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. For this reason, we recommend that you read this notice carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on the site.
Some of the Website pages may include cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the user/customer’s computer and that allow our systems to remember the chosen language and portal, as well as other features and user browsing preferences from their first visit. These “cookies” are not invasive or harmful, and do not contain personal data, as their only function is to personalise your browsing experience in the manner indicated above.
1. User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
Anyone accessing and/or using the site portrayed as the Website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice), thereby assumes the condition of user, and accepts, from that very moment, fully and without reservations, the present general conditions, and the particular conditions that, where appropriate, may complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain website content and services.
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and content without contravening the legislation in force, or the principle of good faith and generally accepted use and public order.
Furthermore, the use of this Website for illicit or harmful purposes against the company name that owns the Website or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the Website, is prohibited.
2. Intellectual and industrial property:
With regard to the content (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
Reproduction, distribution and modification thereof, unless you have the authorisation of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
Any breach of the rights of the owner of the Website or its legitimate owners over such content.
Its use for any kind of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to access the Website’s content by any means other than those made available to users and those normally used on the Internet, provided that they do not cause any damage to the Website.
The owner of the Website does not offer any guarantee or accept any responsibility, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its content and services.
- The lack of usability, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its content and services in order to satisfy the needs, activities or specific outcome or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful programs in the content.
- The reception, collection, storage, dissemination or transfer of the content by users.
- The illicit; negligent; fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions to good faith of generally accepted uses or, to the public order of the Website; its content and services, by users.
- The absence of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users via the Website.
- Non-compliance by third parties with any of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a breach of their legitimate rights due to the inclusion of specific content on the Website, they must inform MAC GUFFIN S.L. of this circumstance, indicating the following:
- Personal data of the relevant party who owns the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party, they must indicate the capacity in which they are acting.
- The content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the Website.
- Evidence of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
- Express statement in which the interested party assumes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
The inclusion of any “hyperlink” between a webpage and any of the webpages of the Website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the Website content or services is prohibited.*
- The webpage, which includes the hyperlink, will not contain any brand, commercial name, shop sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Website.
- Under no circumstances, will the owner of the Website be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the webpage containing the “hyperlink” or for the information and statements included therein.
3. Duration and modifications:
The duration of the provision of the service of the Website and its services is indefinite.
However, the owner of the Website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services included therein, under the same terms that are indicated in section Three.
The Website design and structure may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, at any time, and the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the Website may also be modified or eliminated.
4. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
These General Terms and Conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the Website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s residence for any issues that may arise or actions taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its content and services, and relating to the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with the terms established herein.
In the event that the User is resident outside Spain, the owner of the Website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.